Saturday, April 25, 2009

i am BARELY gonna make it to the end of this semester

i am a grouch today!  too much grading, not enough fun i suspect.  i am in burnout central times a million.  not even a nice dinner of grilled mahi mahi, mango salsa, beans n rice helped me out.  i just feel like a heavy weight over me and cloudy sads everywhere i look.  i keep catching myself sighing.  but i'll push through the next couple weeks and then maybe i can catch up with my personal goals.  that will help.

and birthday next week will be nice too.  i haven't gone out to dinner in months and months.  i can't even remember the last time i ate any kind of out-food.  so d is taking me out and then soon after the bday comes the bach weekend and that should really clean out the gloomy emotional corners.  

i can't wait to work out all next week like a crazy turbo kick machine. it's the only thing i like anymore.

No comments: