Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i am 32 yrs old today

and this is what i look like today:



which is old. am contemplating various forms of plastic surgery/chemically burning off my skin to start with new skin. some people think this is wrong but i think that they are either a) young or b) aging well. i used to think that stuff was sick also. but now i think i'm very self conscious anyway and i DON'T WANT TO LOOK OLD.

but i've also had 3/4 of a bottle of wine and have not yet opened my presents so perhaps i am grouchy. today i took myself to indy for some sport shopping and found a few salesy type things at j.crew and a big, gold necklace that i'm now having second thoughts about. then d took me to maize for dinner which is my favorite in this town and then in a little bit i will drink more wine and open some presents. i thought i wanted to take some time to reflect on being 31 but it turns out i don't. with the broken eyeball and broken mom and whatever else bullshit, i will just tuck 31 neatly behind me. i will start by opening a bottle of something nice and that little stack of prezzies downstairs on my coffee table.

No comments: