Sunday, July 1, 2007

well, i believe i was negatively influenced by red wine the other night. i have much more pleasant feelings about infinite jest right now. i realized i was being unnecessarily harsh toward the book during tennis today when i was trying my hardest to occur on the court. i did not occur. but that's cuz i was extraordinarily hung over such that it felt like my body was put together all wrong with my legs especially feeling like statues or stumps.

it was a beautiful day for tennis tho and despite my body's varying levels of misbehavior, i had a good time. what i really wanted to do today was go to the beach but that's out of the question until late july. anyway, i just took some migraine medicine and now its time to lay myself down on the bed. so more tomorrow; my head hurts.

No comments: